Terms, Conditions, and Shipping
Time in Transit
Your delivery charge is based on the fees UPS charges Agtech. The UPS Time in Transit map below is accurate as of Nov. 2018 for “Ground” shipments. Agtech is in Kansas (KS) therefore customers in yellow highlighted areas on the map can expect to receive their Ground shipment the next business day.
No minimum order
UPS Ground, Overnight air & 2nd day delivery available anywhere in the U.S.A.
Example: If you specify Ground delivery service to a Kentucky (KY) address and the package leaves Agtech on Wednesday, it would arrive KY on Friday. If it left Friday it would arrive KY on Tuesday. Saturday and Sunday do not count as transit days for UPS, but those days do add to the total transit time of your package.
If your US destination order contains items which should be kept cold, or contains items which should not be allowed to freeze, Agtech recommends that the package arrive within 2 days. Based on your location from Agtech, economical ground service will deliver the package to you within 2 days while locations farther away will require 2nd day air service.
If your order is shipping direct from Agtech to a destination outside the US and the order contains items which should be kept cold, or contains items which should not be allowed to freeze, Agtech will pack those items with additional “blue” or dry ice, or in an insulated manner to reduce the freeze potential.
Unfortunately, we cannot predict the weather and temperatures across the country. We ship your refrigerated and frozen products with ice packs. When your shipment arrives the ice packs will be melted and may even be warm. However, unless subjected to extreme (greater than 98F/37C) heat for several hours, the products will be fine and should be refrigerated immediately upon receipt. Please request overnight shipping for frozen liquids (i.e. item C22 Trypsin)
Please understand that Agtech is not responsible or liable for loss or inconvenience incurred due to delayed or non-delivery of your package. Delivery completion is the carrier’s responsibility. Freight charges for ground, overnight air, or 2nd day air deliveries that are delayed due to inclement weather or other “acts-of-God” are not refundable per UPS policy.
The following items should be kept cold or not be allowed to freeze while in-transit. Therefore, for deliveries to US destinations, considering (a) the day that your order will leave Agtech and (b) your distance from Agtech, you must specify UPS ground or 2nd day air delivery service.
Following is a partial list of products sold by Agtech which, per manufacturer’s recommendation, are held frozen or in refrigeration while at Agtech’s facility. When ordering these items, you are encouraged to select a delivery method which allows the shipment to reach you within two days (overnight if trypsin). Example: leaves Agtech Tuesday, arrives to your address on Thursday.
Terms & conditions for International Orders
- THE PURCHASER AGREES THAT THE COMMODITIES, SOFTWARE, OR TECHNOLOGY SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT AND RE-EXPORT CONTROL LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS (“EAR”), FOREIGN TRADE REGULATIONS (FTR) AND DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROLS (“OFAC”) REGULATIONS AND AGREES TO COMPLY WITH THESE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PURCHASER WILL NOT, WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION FROM THE APPLICABLE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AGENCY, EXPORT, RE-EXPORT, OR TRANSFER ANY COMMODITY, SOFTWARE, OR TECHNOLOGY SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANY ENTITY, COUNTRY, OR NATIONAL OF ANY COUNTRY IN BREACH OF SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS. FURTHERMORE, THE PURCHASER SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGTECH, INC FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, PROCEEDING, ACTION, FINE, LOSS, COST AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY NONCOMPLIANCE WITH EXPORT CONTROL REGULATIONS BY PURCHASER, AND PURCHASER SHALL COMPENSATE AGTECH FOR ALL LOSSES AND EXPENSES RESULTING THEREOF, UNLESS SUCH NONCOMPLIANCE WAS CLEARLY NOT CAUSED BY FAULT OF THE PURCHASER.
- BEFORE SHIPPING, CUSTOMER AGREES TO OBTAIN ALL IMPORT PERMITS.
- CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL REQUIRED IMPORT DUTIES AND TAX.
- DISCUSS TRANSIT TIMES WITH YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE. TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE REFRIGERATED ITEMS MAY REQUIRE FASTER SHIPPING.
- CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL LOSS RISK FOR REFRIGERATED AND FROZEN ITEMS.
- AGTECH, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSSES INCURRED DUE TO IN-TRANSIT TEMPERATURE EXTREMES OR DELIVERY DELAYS.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS : NO RETURNS ARE ALLOWED ON SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS.
Backorders, returns, and exchanges
Back Order Freight Charge: Back orders are charged for shipping. We do our best to keep this shipping charge as low as possible.
Returns/Exchanges: To exchange or receive a product refund, you must contact Agtech within 10 days from invoice date to request a return-materials-authorization (RMA) number. When returning product, please include a copy of your invoice along with the reason for the return. Note: Items returned must be in their original package, unused, and in new condition to receive full credit.
No Returns: Items that cannot be returned include serums, specialty media, semen extenders, prescription pharmaceuticals, refrigerated/frozen products, and non-stocked special-orders items.
Your order leaves Agtech in perfect condition. Damages and shortages must be reported to Agtech within 48 hours of arrival to your address.
If your shipment is damaged in-transit, retain the packing box and its contents exactly as you received them. Take pictures of the carton and the damaged products with your mobile phone. Then call Agtech immediately! We will see to it that the delivery company comes to inspect the damage, and that the damaged goods are replaced.
Terms of Payment
Agtech accept your VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. If you are unable to pay with a credit card, contact Agtech to obtain wire transfer information.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. The information contained in this web site has been gathered from many sources with the utmost care. However, because of the possibility of human or typographical errors, Agtech, Inc. disclaims responsibility for errors in pricing, for the use or misuse of any products described in this web site, and for any losses incurred through the use of products when used according to methods described in this web site or by the product manufacturer.
Always refer to and follow product label directions. Agtech, Inc. specifically does not authorize anyone, its agents, distributors or employees to recommend use of any product sold by Agtech, Inc. in any way other than according to the manufacturer's current label directions. Agtech, Inc. disclaims responsibility for losses incurred due to delays or errors in shipment.
Please note that the material on this web site is copyright protected. Therefore, it is illegal to display or reproduce the text or photos for any commercial purpose, including for marketing or public relations literature.