Cold Item Shipping Details
Time in Transit
The UPS Time in Transit map below is accurate as of October 2022 for “UPS Ground” shipments. Agtech's central warehouse is located in Kansas, therefore, customers in yellow highlighted areas on the map can expect to receive their UPS Ground shipments the next business day. No minimum order required.
UPS Ground, Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air delivery are generally available anywhere in the United States.
If your domestic U.S. destination order contains items which should be kept cold, or contains items which should not be allowed to freeze, Agtech recommends that the package arrive within two days. Based on your location from Agtech's warehouse in Kansas, economical UPS Ground service will deliver the package to you within 2 days while locations farther away may require 2nd Day Air service.
If your order is shipping direct from Agtech to a destination outside the U.S. and the order contains items which should be kept cold, or contains items which should not be allowed to freeze, Agtech will pack your order with additional “blue” ice inside an insulated foam box.
We ship your refrigerated and frozen products with ice packs. When your shipment arrives, the ice packs will be melted and may even be warm. However, unless subjected to extreme (greater than 98F / 37C) heat for several hours, the products will be fine and should be refrigerated immediately upon receipt. Please request overnight shipping for frozen liquids (C22 or ABT-050 Trypsin)
Please understand that Agtech is not responsible or liable for loss or inconvenience incurred due to delayed or non-delivery of your package. Delivery completion is the carrier’s responsibility. Charges for UPS Ground, Next Day Air, or 2nd Day Air deliveries that are delayed due to inclement weather or other “acts-of-God” are not refundable per UPS policy.
Therefore, for deliveries to U.S. destinations, considering (a) the day that your order will leave Agtech and (b) your distance from Agtech, it is your responsibility to request UPS Ground or 2nd Day Air delivery service as appropriate.
Following is a partial list of products sold by Agtech which, per manufacturer’s recommendation, are held frozen or in refrigeration while at Agtech’s facility. When ordering these items, you are encouraged to select a delivery method which allows the shipment to reach you within two days (overnight if C22 or ABT-050 trypsin).
Terms & conditions for International Orders
- The purchaser agrees that the commodities, software, or technology subject to this agreement are subject to the export and re-export control laws and regulations of the United States, including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), Foreign Trade Regulations ("FTR") and Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Controls ("OFAC") regulations and agrees to comply with these laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, the purchaser will not, without proper authorization from the applicable United States government agency, export, re-export, or transfer any commodity, software, or technology subject to this agreement, either directly or indirectly, to any entity, country, or national of any country in breach of such laws and regulations. Furthermore, the purchaser shall indemnify and hold harmless Agtech, Inc from and against any claim, proceeding, action, fine, loss, cost and damages arising out of or relating to any noncompliance with export control regulations by purchaser, and purchaser shall compensate Agtech for all losses and expenses resulting thereof, unless such noncompliance was clearly not caused by fault of the purchaser.
- Before shipping, customer agrees to obtain all import permits.
- Discuss transit times with your sales representative. Temperature sensitive refrigerated items may require faster shipping.
- Customer assumes all loss risk for refrigerated and frozen items.
- Agtech, Inc is not responsible for losses incurred due to in-transit temperature extremes or delivery delays.
- Special order items: no returns are allowed on special order items.
Backorders, returns, and exchanges
Back Order Freight Charge: Back orders are charged for shipping. We do our best to keep this shipping charge as low as possible.
Returns/Exchanges: To exchange or receive a product refund, you must contact Agtech within 10 days from invoice date to request a return-materials-authorization (RMA) number. When returning product, please include a copy of your invoice along with the reason for the return. Note: Items returned must be in their original package, unused, and in new condition to receive full credit.
No Returns: Items that cannot be returned include serums, specialty media, semen extenders, prescription pharmaceuticals, refrigerated/frozen products, and non-stocked special-orders items.
Your order leaves Agtech in perfect condition. Damages and shortages must be reported to Agtech within 48 hours of arrival to your address.
If your shipment is damaged in-transit, retain the packing box and its contents exactly as you received them. Take pictures of the carton and the damaged products with your mobile phone. Then call Agtech immediately! We will see to it that the delivery company comes to inspect the damage, and that the damaged goods are replaced.